sos car dead code 21

Hi , i bridged my coolant sensor to check my fan was working and its fried somet, now have code 21 and 13 . Coolant sensor wasnt connected so that maynot be buggered. the car needs moving asap but just wont start.
I would like to know what has happened . Any help much appreciated , car was insured for less than 1hour befor i go and do this .
Also ive gone from an s3 to k11 micra and will never look back..;)

Check your fuses, remove battery terminals, turn key all the way to ensure completely dead, remove key, reconnect terminals and turn on car.

'94 k11 dot 1.0
McGill Motorsport steering wheel
Mountney steering wheel boss kit
Poorly fitted aftermarket backbox (3 inch rolled tip)
Lowered on Kilen springs

Hitried that last night still showed same codes in morning

Checked fuses in the 3 locations ,all ok , no spark either but there is voltages going to the dizzy.

Hello just a follow up , new dizzy still no start. Checked the wiring on the new dizzy and it was different colour wires, so what has happened is i bridged fan, Disconnected wires for coolant sensor and dizzy and then put them back on the wronge connections. Finally started her up 2 weeks later with no fuel pump fuse.it lives again. Also have a screaming auto gearbox when cold goes when running for a min.thanks for your replys .:)

Back