sorry to be difficult

A

andalayyeehah

wen browsing thru the MSC forum i came across a front view of a micra facelift K11 which was blue if memory serves right, and it had a meshed front grill and bumper, can sum1 post that pic again here lol coz ive spent hours trying to find it in the "k11 pics" and all thru the forum but cant find it lol

Is this the one you're looking for:
donny1.jpg

If so that belongs to "Nis" on the forums :)

I think it was all done by Melton Fibreglass, they did an awesome job on all of it, it's hard to tell it wasn't there to start with! :)

rlees85 said:
i seen that k11 before, very nice tho :) ems you k10/k12? or not got a micra at all? lol

To check out people's rides, click on there name on the left hand side and select view profile :)

the bonnet on it is great, its an amazing job they've done. I remember talking about it with ed when i was done.

Hey all :)

Yeah it was done by Melton FibreGlass, it was originally a Saxo bodykit but I had it modified to fit. The bad boy bonnet was done by welding on 2 metal plates and bending them to the shape of the bonnet so you can't tell that they were added on :) The front grill was chopped and the surround is moulded from fibre glass to finish it off so it looks like something that came from the factory :)

The car doesn;t look like that anymore, its in many pieces in Ed's garden lol! :(

Nis.

Back