Sony flip down HU, Amp, speakers, sub

B

Ben

Ok heres the deal, im needing money quickly, im selling my entrie sound system.

* I have a sony cdx-m610 HU - motorised flip down front, display, 4X52W

Had it a couple of years, cracking HU - will take.....£60 delivered

* Got my Mac audio 4 channel amp - 1200W - cost £200 new, will take £110

* DLS speakers, as mentioned before, perfect fit in front door, absolout mint speakers - cost £155 - will take £80

* Phoenix gold 12" sub in housing - cost £90 for sub and £30 for housing, - will take £50 for the lot

ANy takers

pics of HU

Attachments

• fffff.jpg
    fffff.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 191
  • ffffggg.jpg
    ffffggg.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 250
very interested in dls speakers get paid 2moro will see how much i have left over and will collect if i do have enough

yeah well let me know so i can get the diagrams and stuff out, you live local dont you?

i live in gateshead near saltwell park do the speakers fit perfect in the door or do you need mounts to bring them away from the door and what are the spec of them

cheers

they fit perfectly mate, have to drill a couple of holes for to screw in em but thats a 2 mins job, theyre components so have the tweeters too which you can mount. You will need to buy yourself some speaker cable though - CAD do it at 75p/m - look at about 5m.

I cannit remember exactly which model they are and when looking through the idiot guide i couldnt remember which model out of two but i think its this:

Nom power: 80W
Max power: 120W
Sensitivity: 94dB

If it isnt then its

Nom power: 50
Max power: 80
Sensitivity: 92

but im pretty sure its the first. I had them running off a 1200W amp and they sounded great.
If you are wanting them let me know so i can draw up a wiring diagram coz you have four crossovers to wire in too, takes a bit of time but sounds great when set up.
:D - Was Pete, the MSC audio expert who suggested them

big ben do you live in blyth ??? there a micra on plessey road thats the same as yours minus clear rear lights and rims is it yours????
interested in the dls by the way whats their spec??

i live in fenham, the k11 your on about might be my old one, in fact if its got a smooth boot it is my old one, i sold the lights and wheels - ive seen it at the ministry

James, you got mail - or pm rather and clubby RS

DLS details are 2 posts up from yours, however i think they might be sold - ill let u know

Forgot to post this morning. I'd take the speakers ben if there still going, got the cash waiting if it falls through.

Mike

sorry Mike, Martins taking them, if it does fall through you can have em, all thats left is sub

due to lack of interest in the sub is anyone willing any offers? - will have to be collection as it weighs a ton

Back