Some pic's from Japfest 10th anniversary at Castle Combe Circuit

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Well, 392 miles and a rampant case of all-over sunburn later, I'm back. Great day wandering around in the sun with Karl and the others watching drifting, drinking coffee and generally lazing around :). Didn't take many pic's cos once you've been to a few Jap shows, you start to recognise most of the cars. Anyhow, here're a few :).

And I'd only just waxed it...

1.png

Awesome alloys and stance :).

2.png

Awesome r34 getting directions.

3.png

A man-accident inducing RX-7.

4.png

Interesting under-bonnet design on a white Civic.

5.png

Karl doing some early morning polishing.

6.png

Funny window sticker.

7.png

Some awesome vintage Japness (anyone know? Looks Toyota-ish?).

8.png

Nice clean Supra.

9.png

Gotta belong to a chick :p .

10.png

I'd guessed that...

11.png

Cube, Cube, Cube, Cube, Cube...

12.png

And another RX-7. It's an illness I tell you...

13.png

Bozozuko style Skyline :D.

14.png

Lat but not least: "HEEELP, my bottoms burning!"

15.png

Mmm... cheers Chris. Askmid.com says it's a TOYOTA CELSIOR, whatever one of those is...

I'd like to defend myself here... I wasn't polishing the car I was merely giving it a wipe down with a rag I had in the car:)

Good photos Guy :D

Lol, with regards to which white Civic had the interesting bonnet design, it was number 342 out the 2,538 that were there :D.

i wish id got there much sooner! but after a 4/30am finish i needed some sleep but slept too long :( but it was good seeing you lot again despite the dismal turn out

Thought I'd add a couple I took

Attachments

• image-3040107390.jpg
    image-3040107390.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 248
  • image-2239111424.jpg
    image-2239111424.jpg
    612.8 KB · Views: 268
  • image-3620690493.jpg
    image-3620690493.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 268
looks like a fun day. shame i missed it because of reliability issues. hopefully be making it to TRAX at silverstone though if anybody else will be there

some nice pics there guys any1 else see the ruthless boot build in the cube ??? gutted i couldnt drive up the micras in a million peices :/ was a good day out though

Back