solid engine mounts

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
hey guys im sick of smashing standard engine mounts so im chasing a full set of solid mounts for my K11, does anyone know any companies / shops that sell them?

cheers

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
just old mounts i guess, i couldnt find anywhere in perth that had new ones so i had to used second hand ones from a wreckers that were still good but now their boned aswell, so i figure if im going to do it again ill do it properly and get solids

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
sorry mate can not tell you how much i paid for them as i bought other stuff as well have not got a intemised quote, they are on special at the moment but, just work out the exchange rate, plus about 30pounds for freight.

nismo mounts are solid ppl. i have a few sets here for my cars.. they look almost exactly like stock ones, i'm assuming the rubber there made from is a harder type.. to my knowledge nismo only makes the one type.. the one the ones that i have.. i'd say they'd be more then adequate for what your doing, if they can use them in n2 race cars, they should be good enough for you :) solid poly ones would vibrate you to pieces.

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"nismo mounts are solid ppl. i have a few sets here for my cars.. they look almost exactly like stock ones, i'm assuming the rubber there made from is a harder type.. to my knowledge nismo only makes the one type.. the one the ones that i have.. i'd say they'd be more then adequate for what your doing, if they can use them in n2 race cars, they should be good enough for you :) solid poly ones would vibrate you to pieces.

yeah matt humphries said that the nismo ones are tough and are just a stiffer rubber, so im looking into a set of these

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
Got the set of NISMO mounts today from humphries. they look the same as stock ones but are a harder compound rubber, i will put some pics up tommorow of them if anyone is unsure of what they look like.

Back