So its that time of year again! What will you be spending your tax return on?

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
I personally work for a private investigation firm and use my vehicle alot. Over 20.000klm per year in which i can claim. I also put an extra 20 odd into tax a week through my employer so i am gaurenteed a good return. You dont miss 20 bucks a week and it adds up at the end. I also spent over 2k on cameras and so on. Plus phone calls laptop and also internets and ****. So yeah it is a good refund for me.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
LowMicra WROTE:

"But doesn't all worked out by how much you earn??

I get paid fortnightly, and thus my tax gets calculated fortnightly. If I make more in those two weeks due to working overtime, I get taxed more for those 2 weeks accordingly as it's assumed you earn that amount every 2 weeks. At the end of the financial year you see how much you earned and how much tax you've paid and consequently how much extra tax you've paid that you shouldn't have. That ends up being part of your return.

Never paid tax before, LowMicra?

---dens

CMF_DECIM8

» CMF Member
Ah.. I was going to say.. lol.

I make way more than that but I drive a micra.. Cause the Rx7 is always broken.. I blew the clutch last week too ..They rock.. Seems like my coilover suspension is settling down now unsure why but finally not so bumpy lol

Back