so, how many turbo/supercharged k11's are out there

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
lets see..
3 couple in uk... (jaxx, kirsten, ed..I think)
family hack
white knight
aaron's turbo..which tony has?
turbo rolling.... eventually
blue monster hopefully stll out there...
gareth
geoff W
reverb....?
and me (fred)
obviously there are more out there.... add/Show yourselves!

smidge

» CMF Member
i got a shelf full of parts so put me on the 5% completed list... thats if repairing my little prangle doesn't blow the bank account

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
sorry, turbo, meant no offense.....
you can do it smidge, i believe in you....
Hay mickey mines a daily driver.... so anything is possible, just gotta be more organized..... so we have a bakers dozen... surely there is more......

fred WROTE:

"sorry, turbo, meant no offense.....<BR>you can do it smidge, i believe in you....<BR>Hay mickey mines a daily driver.... so anything is possible, just gotta be more organized..... so we have a bakers dozen... surely there is more......

no offence taken, just jokin

Tony WROTE:

"Don't be a smart arse turbo! It fits kind off,Anyway your the one thats gota make it fit. And when is that happening?

whenever you get another car baz, you keeping the aircon or not? :)

Mickeybbb WROTE:

"im at about 20%<BR>Got almost all i need, except time, and another vehicle to drive as a daily..

when i first turbo'd my car it was a daily 2,.. everyday i came home i'd pull the extractors of and mount up the turbo manifold and keep at it makin bits till it was time to have dinner, then put the n/a manifold back on... pulling it on and off just gets easier :)

smidge

» CMF Member
since gettin the bike as the daily to work and back, the micra will be in the garage till june so i've got that as a time frame to get it all sorted out

if i can get my shiz together with the turbo conversion then i'll do that at the same time. painting the car will take the backseat as i'd rather have a quick reliable turbo'd micra than a stocky with awesome paint that some pricks gonna key anyway (as i lose my work garage this year :( :( :(

Tony WROTE:

"**** the aircon,i want boost! How long do you need the car for? I can't really get another car so would have to scab rides to work n stuff.

drop of friday arvo pick up the following saturday i reckon should be sweet... have to wait till our new pet comes but :) so can prob do it after the next 2-3 weeks i reckon.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I'll get back to the aircon later if i decide to take the car to the next level. Email us your estimation? cha ching! How much roughly? Probably not cashed up for acouple of months though.

Tony WROTE:

"I'll get back to the aircon later if i decide to take the car to the next level. Email us your estimation? cha ching! How much roughly? Probably not cashed up for acouple of months though.

emailed.... don't eat for a few weeks :) *cough* months... p.s would be nice to do some of the piping in bling too.. hmmm

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
its like... where have you been hinding that for all this time.

So, 11.75 turbo cars? 12.25 if you count if you can drive it out your garage.... :}... (a full extra digit if you get it up your driveway.....)

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
fred WROTE:

"take some holidays, get it done, mickey, I remember snoopy's kit, it was fantastic.....

Thanks fred. I put alot of time & effort into building that kit. Alot of thought went into making boost early (to make it nice & fun to drive), with a turbo that could easily support more power if I wanted (it was high flowed to suit running 14psi+ by the guy I bought it off). It was just a shame the manifold wasn't made better (thats what I get for not doing it myself)If it hadn't cracked I probably would never have pulled it off.

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
true.. dont worry, it will be put to good use =) (eventually..)
Yeh new manifold is being made as we speak, im thinking of going full management, but it won't be too long i hope..

CMF_Michiel

» CMF Member
Here's mine:
I'm running 0,6 bar ~ 8,7 psi

index.php

index.php

smidge

» CMF Member
hey micheil, post up some more pics mate, of the engine bay and stuff... looks shmick!

plus i got a soft spot for dutch micra's as my family is from there :D

CMF_Jim-GR

» CMF Member
frank2 WROTE:

"well done jim !

how are the shafts lol, and PAR g/box now ?

the par is still going well...allthough i have to rebuilt it sooner or later...
the shafts i had to made some of them again...but till now theres is no problem at all...
we will find out soon...
i plan to put some camshafts better than oem to raise some more turbo pressure..
;)
hahahahahahaha

Back