Snapped an air vent plastic thing :(

Hi all,

I managed to snap one of these
snap.jpg

when messing with my air freshener :( any one ever replaced one before? I dont think superglue will be very successful before it's mentioned :sleepy:

EDIT : that's not my interior btw, I pinched the photo of some other lad's micra while i'm at work

Easy as....what ever you find easy in life!
The front facia screews off (2 behind ashtray and 2 just above stereo) then it just pulls off then the air vents just clip off.

lol looks like u had better luck than me mine fell down the back! now its inside the plastic pipe worksome where so i cant get it (rattles odd time when i aint got music on) :( but like gold star said u can remove the from dash thing via the 4 screws in the exact stated places unless u have a facelifted dash then u prob have to just wedge it outta place cuz its clipped in n not attached to the facia like the old one

Zephyr said:
...unless u have a facelifted dash then u prob have to just wedge it outta place cuz its clipped in n not attached to the facia like the old one

by facelifted dash do you mean post 98? If so mine's a 94 "M" plate so think those screws are there off the top of my head...

no i meant facelift as in they redesigned the whole dash the grove on top is gone the heater controls r where ur hazards r n such n ur hazards r above that etc...

btw not sure what yr they changed the dash u have to ask someone else they also changed the milage in to a digi clock later on as well not sure on that either think that was 2000 tho?

ooh really :eek: would you be willing to part? If not i might be able to persuade my sister into swapping her non broken one for my broken one, although she probably will kick up a fuss.

Back