SMOOTH ROOF

R

RIK

does any one know if anybody has smoothed there roof?
you know the roof rack strip things, and the arial, im leaving the moon roof in lol

its jus that ide thought ide be the first to do this so im just checking,

its booked in a week today so ill get pics soon as i collect if any one wants to see it

its having handles and boot hadle colour coded,strip off the doors two big scratches removed,one new arch (rust) :( and arial,roof rack srips smoothed

its costing me £200 its too l8 to go sumwer else now but i thought that was cheap and i have seen his work and its good!

lookin good for donny show!!

think it's been done before but the one i seen was from poland or something. so you could be the first in the uk :D should look cool anyway

bodje did it to his k11 and i have it done to my k10 so u wont be forst ion uk unfortunatly but it is a nice effect. little but good

dan has a piccy of it sumewere i also have some on my phone but cant put them onto comp from it. so if ne ones wants to i certainly could send or them to add it on

looks alot better!

i was thinking of filling the sunroof i hate how they look from outside the car but i love it in the summer,,,its just one of those things ,so its staying in

also means retriming the interior roof cos of the big hole left behind

next on the list is new 4" s/s back box cos the old one is standard pipe size 1"?

and my new 2" s/s pipe has killed it so i need a new one on(not very got any way connecting the 2 different sizes together) was blowing slightly

Ur telling me, lol....

2 A4 sheets full, also got some new ideas ive just come up with in the last couple of days to combine my rear leather seats and a ps2/amp install......

Also starting mods to the almera soon aswell, with tints, alloys and lowering springs....

I cant wait, lol

had the car back 2 weeks now and im very impressed with the work ive had done, :)

i had the roof smoothed,bumpstips removed and respray both sides,rear bumper and colour coded handles and 2 new rear arches,,,£250
the car looks alot better now i have no more plans for the bodywork exept a smooth boot and delock maybe

also my rear strut brace has been cleened up and fitted,,very nice(hoping no one has one of these)

just need to trim the rear out inside to finish it off for donny 05 (i did have trim in before but had to remove for welding inside of the car)anything else i manage to do before 9th april is a bonus

[attachment=314][attachment=313]

this is all i have at the moment i no they are poor pics and they are old ones will get the camera out tomorow hopfully and get some good pics on ere

7-schmooth%20roof.jpg

makes it look alot better i think

[attachment=328][attachment=327][attachment=326][attachment=325][attachment=324][attachment=323]

Back