simple parts needed, check the list.

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
ok. im new to these forums so..... hi.

anyway, i need the following parts for my 1995 k11 micra:
- rocker cover.
- water reservoir for windscreen wipers.
- front seats.
- rear-view mirror
- front bumper (willing to buy a body kit if you have one)
- im not quite sure if i need the power steering pump or the whole lot so ill explain my problem: when turning, it gets harder to turn the wheel the further it has already turned. ie, turning the wheels when the steering wheel is rotated 90 degrees is easier that turning the wheels when the steering wheel is rotated 180 degrees. not sure if thats enough info so sorry bout that.

this is my first car and once i fix these problems i can get it registered.
if anyone has these parts please contact me on 0402906053.
im located in the SE suburbs of melbourne.

thanks everyone.

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
I have a k11 LX. Gimme a call and I might come down tonight or tomorrow night to get the parts. Also I think my car never came with powersteering so does anyone have experience fitting a power steering system so I can find out pries and difficulty. Thanks.

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
Goin down to a wreckers tommorrow morning so unless someone wants to organize something over the phone with me tonight then I'll probably have all the parts except powersteering on Saturday morning. The number is 0402906053 so gimme a call and I can cone down to springvale, wheelers hill or any eastern suburb tonight.

Thanks everyone

CMF_punty

» CMF Member
Got all the parts I need thanks people. One last thing bothers me though. How do I know if I have powersteering with a broken pump or no powersteering at all? This is my first car and I don't know the visible differences between powersteering and no powersteering. If anyone could help me that would be much appreciated.

Thankyou :)

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
If it was broken pump car would have very heavy steering. Where with no power steering it would be eady to turn except at very low speed where it eould ve slightly harder.

Back