Silverlink meet Sunday 30th

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hey,

Apparently there is a cruise at Silverlink this Sunday. Max Power are supposed to be there too. Is anyone off here going?? I should be there in my car hehe. :)

Dan - MM. :)

ill be there, as i am most sundays, the spillers lot will be there and apparently there is going to be something very special there ;)

oh yeah and i forgot to mention, its only rumours - so far ive heard everything from max power on the sunday, redline and fast car on the sunday to noone is coming at all and i must point out that normally noone ever comes

micra man said:
Hey,

Apparently there is a cruise at Silverlink this Sunday. Max Power are supposed to be there too. Is anyone off here going?? I should be there in my car hehe. :)

Dan - MM. :)

Max power are meant to be at Crail that day to - so i smell ####e somewhere :)

i was going to go but ive heard there going to be there saturday night they where going to drop in on the way up to crail.

jus got back from the link, you could tell the rumours were ripe like - there was about 50-75 cars there. I only knew a few of em so didnt stay very long, it looks as if the AOC had there own gathering though - no sign of max power although there was a beemer donutting - thats bout it

ive just came in from arnie centre and silverlink only seen 2 micra's, on red (was behind us) black wheels back tints wit a white sticker on the bottom, couldnt see what it said and a white k11 with a full body kit on at shields carpark. dude in the red micra we cam lookin 4 ya see hu ya where etc but couldnt find ya! bout the time the TVR was dougnutin allover!

ahhhh well, went lookin for the lad to ave a chin wag lol i was infront of him in the back of a clio :S looked smart tho! i got a flyer from arnie centre bout a bommie meet next sat any one going?

Back