side lines

camoxodka

car half done :)
side strip i have took them off but the glue marks are still on how do you take the glue off without damaging the pain work. :)
thanks in advance.

some say petrol, some heatgun, i think you can use anything but you need loads of time to do it. I found out when i heat it a little then use ordinary car polish a and cloth it goes quite quick, but you gotta be careful that way

do it in the summer, i found if you try to take them off in the cold it just doesn't work

6-3804-0001.jpg

right thanks for the help guy will start to work on them when it get warmer so closer to the summer :D hopefully i will get this car up to a high standard

Another way is to soak some tissue in petrol and lay it over the foam. Leave it for 10 minutes, rewetting with petrol as it dries. It should pick off really easily then but will need 2 or 3 10 minute soaks :). Have to agree with Nex though, the warmer it is - the easier it is :).

right thanks but i had a look for how much a toffee wheel is and they are about 6 quid on ebay so i will get that. might come useful some time when i am starting work on the car.

Back