Service parts from eurocarparts

just like to say hello to everyone as this is my first post and also to let members know that eurocarparts sell service items if a limited for our Micras.I bought an original Nippon oil filter for 1.90,front pads (pagid) 8.79, air filter for 2.75, fuel filter for 1.18 and a set of denso plugs for 5.24 + vat also ordered a set of rear shocks for 36.00 + vat, At these prices there is no excuse not to service the micra, ps Bennets auto factors are doing for limited time 10w40 semi synthetic oil for 9.99.Hope this has been useful.

just like to say hello to everyone as this is my first post and also to let members know that eurocarparts sell service items if a limited for our Micras.I bought an original Nippon oil filter for 1.90,front pads (pagid) 8.79, air filter for 2.75, fuel filter for 1.18 and a set of denso plugs for 5.24 + vat also ordered a set of rear shocks for 36.00 + vat, At these prices there is no excuse not to service the micra, ps Bennets auto factors are doing for limited time 10w40 semi synthetic oil for 9.99.Hope this has been useful.
Those look like good prices.

Are they shops or online ??

Where are they, do you have addresses/website ??

Back