selling my k11

CMF_k11dan

» CMF Member
After 6 years driving a k11 i have gotten a work ute so i dont need a personal car anymore.

Its a 95 k11 white 2 door it has run out of rego but has a e safety pink slip on it if you want to drive it all you would need to do is pay rego and greenslip or use it for parts.

Extras included are after market king lowered springs bought for $260 an extra reconditioned gear box and 2 1200w pioneer subs JBL amp cant remeber the amps and custom made sub box good for 138Db.

i want to get rid of it so Make me an offer.
i can organise a tow truck at your expense if need be for mates rates of course

CMF_k11dan

» CMF Member
Ok
It has just under 200,000 kms, the pink slip was done on the 1st of October so there is about 10 days or so left on the validity, the exterior is average (it's not a shiny micra ) and the clutch is a bit high
I will take photos in and out tomorrow morning and upload them during the day. The back seat is out because a mate lost a ring back there 5 years ago and could never be f00ked pulling the backseat out until I didn't need the car.
I'm happy to take whatever semi reasonable offer comes my way

CMF_k11dan

» CMF Member
Oh and a whirring on the passenger side wheel when braking, only when car is warmed up so no idea what's going on there. The mechanic said nothing about it even though I asked him to have a look

Back