Santa Pod Meet this Sunday 22.08.10

If this becomes a definite, I'll be there. 320 mile round trip though :p.

Bump - anyone? Could be a cool day out. Find out your quarter mile time and meet other forum members :)?

I would come along, but I have a blown fourth runner on the head, so I don't think a trip down to santa pod would do it any good lol!

I hope we can get some numbers up for this, the MSC needs to meet up more often.

Kev

I would come along, but I have a blown fourth runner on the head, so I don't think a trip down to santa pod would do it any good lol!

I hope we can get some numbers up for this, the MSC needs to meet up more often.

Kev

It will be my first meet after buying my micra of my brother and passing my test. Ive met a few people before including you Kev at santa Pod, I was only 15 last time I saw you lot though, It would be great to meet up before JAE.

Had a PM from Stokie1985 - pretty sure he's coming too now :). I'm dead excited me :D.

What sort of quarter times do different standard/modded Micras get?

you,ve gotta beat my 16.1,s guys too :p
attachment.php

Attachments

• SDC10522.JPG
    SDC10522.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 301
What sized engine? N/A? Tuned? And a daft question - do you get handed the slip and the end of the quarter or where?

What sized engine? N/A? Tuned? And a daft question - do you get handed the slip and the end of the quarter or where?

my 1348 with cams, 2mm headskim, lightened f/w, lpg, and 155/70/13,s lol :grinning:
and at stratford you go to the signing on office for your slips

Cool, cheers Frank :). Mine's a 1598 cc bog standard 'cept for a K&N panel - I'm nervous but well excited!

The Santa Pod website says something like helmets are to be used if you'll exceed 130 mph so we should be ok (Y).

I'm really looking forward to this now :laugh: I'm going on my own so I'm hoping I find you lot that are going otherwise I'm gonna be bored all day :down:

Add yourself to this list so we can find each other :):

Guy - Black 160SR with ww.micra.org stickers on rear windows.

16.1 to beat frank and is it 15.9 to beat low rider and gain the title of fastest NA micra?

Red Micra bodykit union jack on the bonnet

Hello everyone

16.1 to beat frank and is it 15.7 to beat low rider and gain the title of fastest NA micra?

cool

i wasnt sure if it was 15.9 or 7

I'm Harlen, got a red Micra with a square number plate on the front, roll cage in the back. Lots of stickers on the rear windows.

Me! Car washed, all glove box and boot contents removed, camera batterys charged, flask washed and ready (major caffeine freak) - sat nav programmed up (Y)!

Me! Car washed, all glove box and boot contents removed, camera batterys charged, flask washed and ready (major caffeine freak) - sat nav programmed up (Y)!

sounds exactly like me, washed it before work this morning then got home and in the dark took all the stuff I wouldn't need out the car!

Good! That was the whole point of posting the time..........to help motivate the club. It shouldn't be too hard to beat, my car is not optimised for the 1/4 by any means, so still has a heavy flywheel, low profile tyres, big brakes etc and is still on stock compression and a 1.3box.

We could only best a 2.6x 60ft time due to bogging down or spinning out, there's nothing tyre pressure will do on 45 profile tyres. I expect the car has a 15.5x in it but I certainly wont be bothering to start downsizing the front brakes, shoving on steels with sticky tyres etc just to beat it.

Hopefully this will help create some nice quick K11's and make for some great club attendances at Pod and other events :)

Not bad, just for comparison, my old March Super turbo got 14.01 @ 100 mph... Shows what a turbo can do eh lol.

Ed, am seriously thinking about talking to you about turbocharging my K12 now it's all paid for and mine. I reckon a simple low boost setup would be an awesome project :D!

Back