RPP Racing

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Posting this on behalf of a friend:

RPP Racing is back for 2009 www.rppracing.co.uk - UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
Race Performance Products has opened its doors again to both Modified vehicle and Motorsport customers
Via its online store , We cater for anything from sparkplugs to bodykits and with our extensive contacts
within the Performance vehicle and motorsport industry are able to give practical useful advice on all aspects of
your project, So if your looking for a cheap,local supplier of Custom parts give RPP a look and see what they can offer you

Suppliers of Ibherdesign,carzone and tech-spec bodykits
Official dealer for Richbrook products, Powerflex bushes, Mongoose Exhausts & Many many more well known brands

NEWLOOK FORUM COMING SOON

www.rppracing.co.uk

rppbanner.jpg

Hi guys Hooded Reeper Kindly Posted my details on here so as a thanks to both him and you guys I thought id return with some discounted products if anyone would be interested :

NISSAN MICRA k12 LEXUS STYLE AFTERMARKET REAR LIGHTS

Available for a limited time only to club members

UNIQUE LIMITED PRICE £85.00 INCLUDING DELIVERY DIRECT TO CLUB MEMBERS DOORS

The RRP on this product is : £125.99 - WE HAVE SLASHED THAT PRICE DRAMATICALLY

micralexus.jpg

Availability: In Stock
LHD/RHD: Suitable for left and right hand drive countries
Sale Unit: Sold as a pair
Supplied with bulbholder: No
Bulbs Supplied: 2 x 21W amber straight pin (A3-162)
E-approved: Yes

Chrome Bulbs available for £5 extra if required

Also:

Clear Side Repeaters £18.00 Set Delivered or with Chrome Bulbs £23.00 Delivered
Round & Oval available

Also checkout the website at http://www.rppracing.co.uk
- Please note these deals are not offered in our online store they are entirely unique to this clubs members

For more details or to take use of this Limited time Deal

rppbanner.jpg

Tbh mate id have to find out for you tommorow

As a guess I would say they have a foglight fitted as are E approved but will check tomoz

Pm me your email mate and ill have a look when I get to the shop

Cheers

Pete

pm`d mate i know there`s two diffrent types am looking to jap spec my car so am after the one`s without the red lense but thanks for having a look

Hi Pete,

Many thanks for posting up this offer for our members, I have sent you a PM.

thanks
Kev

SOME MORE DISCOUNTS WERE SLASHING PRICES DRAMATICALLY !!!

E APPROVED SIDE REPEATER 302 LENSE £20.00 DELIVERED OR £24.00 WITH CHROME BULBS
RRP - 26.99 WITHOUT BULBS OR DELIVERY !!!!

OUR NON E APPROVED 303/314 SIDE REPEATERS £18.00 DELIVERED 0R £22.00 DELIVERED WITH CHROME BULBS - RRP 24.99 WITHOUT BULBS OR DELIVERY !!

OPTION 302 ( E APPROVED )
tn_N-302.jpg

OPTION 303 (NOT E APPROVED )
N-303.jpg

OPTION 314 ( NOT E APPROVED )
N-314.jpg

If you would like any of these products

Drop me a email or pm

[email protected]

rppbanner.jpg

Hi simon

We do not do smoked rear lenses however may be able to source some for you from one of our suppliers

we do smoked side repeaters although because of this they are not E but if your not fussed with that and tbh theres no real way of telling by just looking at them wether they are or are not e approved ( Neither are stamped )
£18.00 Inc Delivery See above post for pics

Cheers

Pete

Currently in talks with another company regarding more styles of lighting aswell as body styling parts and accesories, I will keep you guys up to date on what happens and as soon as get confirmation will post the products up aswell as prices :)

It would seem that my suppliers may have gone Tits up without telling me !

Which is rather nice of them seeing as I placed a big order on Friday, just glad it was done on account and I havnt paid for it yet !

I am in contact with another lighting suppliers, if I do manage to get hold of the original company and they are still trading then the deals above will continue

However been trying for the last 4 days and nothing, now cant login to my dealer section on there website either and when called today phones been busy all day like its been taken off the hook !

Not good

Ill be back soon with more offers I promise :( For now I can only appologise

Back