Rpm?

B

BenK11

:) Hey guys, I was just wondering as I don't have a rev counter in my 1.0l K11 what revs is the engine at at 70mph and 80mph in 5th gear, cheers, Ben

get one mate, thats y i bought one, cheap and easy to fit (they are now i no how to :D) well worth it, get the most out ya engine when your on the "private" raods doing what your doing!

:laugh:
R05_Micra said:
get one mate, thats y i bought one, cheap and easy to fit (they are now i no how to :D) well worth it, get the most out ya engine when your on the "private" raods doing what your doing!
Lol! Yeah I wanna get a rev counter wired up, I was just wondering what the max speed was you would want to cruise in a 1.0l micra is though, at like 3000-4000rpm, Ben

R05_Micra said:
ahhh right mate lol, about 3.500, 4.000, you after one? ive one spanking new with the pod here you can hav £30, posted.

20 notes and you've got a deal, I'm going to america in 2 months so im trying to save up, lol! :laugh:

right did some reserch for you :) in 5th gear :)

The first pic is at 3.5k RPM and is 60mph or 61mph lol
The second pic is 4k RPM and is 70mph.. hope ive helped you with your query.

edit WOOOOPS u wanted 70mph and 80mph lol well 80mph is about 4.5k RPM on mine. but i dont go that fast to give u a pic ;) honest guv lol

Attachments

• DSC00288.JPG
    DSC00288.JPG
    455.9 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC00289.JPG
    DSC00289.JPG
    465.7 KB · Views: 191
wat does it redline at while were tlking about revs.... mine dnt have a rev counter yet so it wud be nice to know ;)

all i managed to find out so far is that in 2nd gear you get 52mph on the rev limiter LMAO!!

79 in 3rd gear...... dnt remember 4th......

cheers ;)

at least now wen im bouncing off the rev limiter i will know how many revs it is :p

sorry about 'thread from the dead' but does anybody know the proper figueres for the maximum recommended intermitant and constant rpm figures for cg10/13?

any contant rpm is fine for the k11. the rev limiter stops you taking things too far.

Back