Remus Exhaust

oh right, sorry! erm..
ye, still got, can't do £40 posted, it;s heavy and large, would a good £10 at least to post but would rather collection, will see if can get confirmation on a cost first though before I totally refuse.

£45 posted to london? why not try a courier they run up and down UK way cheaper than postal services.

can you clean that remus up a little and get a few mores photos of it? i presume its in full working condition and does not have any holes or major rust patches etc.

thanks

will see what can be arranged on postage, just hard to get things sorted at moment.

As soon as I get a round about postage cost I will post if up

nothing yet, need to weigh it to get the cost, but...when I do getting shipped is easy as can simply have done from work it seems

£45 posted to london? why not try a courier they run up and down UK way cheaper than postal services.

can you clean that remus up a little and get a few mores photos of it? i presume its in full working condition and does not have any holes or major rust patches etc.

thanks

I think it has a 3" hole in the back

no, i work, sorry if people want this doing quick, it's not gonna happen and as I got a busted wrist it's gonna be a bit longer, collection always welcome or it's a waiting game

can u not reserve it for me i can wait till u can send

where abouts in rochdale you live? street and that?

Direct replacement

I still don't have a postage cost and knowing me it'll be a while becaue it's hard enough to get a courier to arrange collection within a given time

I'm trying to decide whether it's worth my while driving that far for a backbox. I'm based near London so you can imagine how long that would take me. You able to meet somewhere in between?

Back