Remote Start Alarm help

adamsricky

Club Member (Trial)
hello all i have recently purchased a remote start car alarm of fleabay and was wondering if any one could tell me which cable is which on the ignition so i can wire it in and also where to wire the cable that plugs into the indacators so they flash when the car is locked/unlocked
if you have any experience on this what cables go from the alarm to the igniton would be great as the destructions are crap!
cheers in advance
Rick

I've just recently fitted a remote central locking and immobiliser kit from eBay. I could advise more if you can give me a pick of the wiring diagram. Also I fitted mine to a K10. Not sure what you've got.

I plugged the indicator wires into the switch by the steering wheel. Use a Haynes manual to identify the right colour wires to cut and patch into. The control unit should do the flashing business you just need to get the wires in on it. Again with the ignition, check the wiring diagrams in a Haynes. It's a bit like trying to read the matrix at first but I used some colour pens to help me out. Very professional. Have you got an immobiliser relay switch with it? That I can help you with.

Back