red super s spotted in scotland

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
just got a call from silver_si who is in scotland, hes just spotted a red sr or super s with stripes down the side. its the one with scottish sr's old wheels on. i think its this one.

p.s if anyone in scotland see's a green faclift(same as babybooms) with a playboy badge and multi spoke alloys on chances are its silver_si and his wife.

Attachments

• IMAG0227.JPG
    IMAG0227.JPG
    600.3 KB · Views: 204
sorry to hijack, i was just about to make one of these threads might as well combine this one lol

first micra, green facelift, alloys, tints(illegal ones) lowered. spotted in blakeley, near middleton/manchester.

second: red pre-facelift spotted in oldham, extended aches, sideskirts, dark red in colour, alloys, blonde female driver.

i dunno? i think he was driving, silver_si's wife rang saying they had just spotted a red super s with stripes down the side and post it up. i think its that one anyway, they carnt be many red ones with stripes down the side like that.

It was Me folks! i was on sauchie main street, pulled out just behind him! gave me the hazards and that! car looks quite nice! i actually wondered if it was anyone from the site! his wife must have been on the phone to you (squarepants) when i was up beside them! lol

TUno said:
where about they from? what they doing up this area? the car looked quite nice would have liked to get a better look at it
just arrived back home! 600 mile round trip to sauchie for my dad's wedding. he lives on greygoran. we stayed at the royal oak in alloa friday and saturday, that's where the reception was aswell.
we only go up once or twice a year, next time we go i'll have to give you a shout.
i knew there's some members who live around that area, on the way up i was wondering if i'd see anyone.

Just need to look at my location hehe, i used to walk up greygoran every day to get to school! Its only round the corner from where me and scott stay!

Daz :alien:

there is myself and k10 daz that just stay round the corner then from your dad! lol how was the trip back down? hope the wedding went ok!

trip back down was ok but long (6hrs with stops), only rained on A66 as usual!!! but the trip up was a nightmare, it hammered it down nearly all the way. wedding was fine thanks.

LOL, whoever that is... they've stole the wheels off my Mx-5! :D
Nice choice though ;)
It looks lovely!
Is that the Fort, does anyone know?

JamieGti said:
LOL, whoever that is... they've stole the wheels off my Mx-5! :D
Nice choice though ;)
It looks lovely!
Is that the Fort, does anyone know?

There my old wheels and it was the Palace Grounds at Hamilton.

Back