RED Super S Front and Rear Bumpers.....

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
I maybe getting my hands on a front super s and rear super s bumper in a week or two. In good condition although front has some scuffs from use. But rear in excelent condition.

Was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in them?
Say £70 for the pair? Or make me a reasonable offer?

Would be looking for a reasonably quick sale!

Cheers,
Sam.

well i drove down to portsmouth (which is a 8 hour drive) to get a carb and exhaust maifold and im skint.......find a way!

well i drove down to portsmouth (which is a 8 hour drive) to get a carb and exhaust maifold and im skint.......find a way!

I don't have the time even if i wanted to. I'm payin out for a bumper that might not even fit because of my tow bar anyway!

If you look on the map its substantially further from liverpool to essex as opposed to Worcestershire and portsmouth!

Sell a kidney? Why do you have a tow bar on a micra?

I have money and even if I didn't, I like my kindeys :) I have a tow bar to tow stuff. Towing is fun, you don't know what you're missing out on. :D

oh yeah I forgot to mention, tow bars keep you safe(r) from cars rear ending you. A people carrier hit me a couple of years back while I was stopped with my handbrake on. Not a scratch on my car but a nice big hole in the front of the people carrier! This also happened to my dad a few months later in his car, he also has a tow bar and the smash ended with the same result as mine!

But it's a Micra lol, not so good for the towing. Being towed is more fun that towing I think.

If a micra can stop a people carrier in its tracks with a tow bar, thats only a good thing. You non tow bar people don't know what you're missing! Maybe it's just me, but I always thought being towed was a bad thing... my micra's hard core because it's the tow-er :p

lol hard core! LOL!

Don't underestimate a micra pulling power, mine pulled a vectra the other day, inclduing up a hill. Stopping was fun mind, train weights were a bit uneven. Still, the veccy had brakes left!

Thats the only good thing about a towbar, they rear end you at their own peril! Though balancing that against the amount of times i shin myself on them walking past, i'm happier without =)

saying that my dad put an bmw m3 infront of my micra on the drive...as i didn't like this i moved it...our drive goes onto a hill and i had never driven a car before....so i moved it off....then i realised my micra didn't need to come off the drive in the end.

basically rope, micra = bmw m3 pulled up a hill by a micra! (lots of revs needed though), stupid thing was though that the bm started to roll towards my micra when i'd got it off the hill....haha

Pics as promised....

Front:
12060031.jpg

Rear:
12060025.jpg

yeh that cut out bit is for the towing eye as i had to tow my mates CLIO (French) back to his house last night....your right simmo the micra does tow ok.......i hate french cars sooooo much!

in the worst weather possiable too!!!! this man is dedicated as all you k10 owners should be ! :D

lol on the way back i stopped at the services and the entrance was flooded...but going 60mph i didn't see that!! lol but it made it through :p

am i still having the other front bumper sammyboi?? after xmas...

lol on the way back i stopped at the services and the entrance was flooded...but going 60mph i didn't see that!! lol but it made it through :p

am i still having the other front bumper sammyboi?? after xmas...

Yep! Foah kit still on car and got no spare time to take it off till new year. So it will still be here, calling your name, waiting for you! :p

been and gone mate! when i collected i only got the rear for littlewood as didnt want another bumper laying around doing nothing!

Back