red light camera

A

albruno

jus passed my test recently and hav a k11 micra, anyway managed to jump a red light yesterday by accident and noticed there woz a traffic light camera at the other side of the junction, didnt notice it flash so i woz wonderin whether i will hav been caught or not?

does the camera catch u from the rear or from the front?

any advice greatly appreciated

Attachments

• whitek11.JPG
    whitek11.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 166
normally, the traffic signal ones are on top of the lights you would be jumping so not on other side of junction, dont think they flash either and from the rear

i think you can get traffic signal ones on there own behind the traffic lights. i have seen ones the same as speed cameras just completely grey in colour. i dont think they flash! i think you will be ok though alot of them are just a deterent!

as far as im aware they dont flash, due to them facing head on etc.

just sit it out for 10 working days and see if you get a fine.

Swallow said:
i think you can get traffic signal ones on there own behind the traffic lights. i have seen ones the same as speed cameras just completely grey in colour. i dont think they flash! i think you will be ok though alot of them are just a deterent!

imo these 1's r the traffic light camera's i seen these around, i know that these do flash too...also they work as a deterent for me i aint rushing through any lights when i c a big camera looking like box on the side :)

Back