rear plates lights

hi, i own a '99. Micra k11 and my rear plates lights are dead :/ i put new bulbs-it doesn't work, i check the fuses they're ok-still doesn't work...help needed!

check the wiring that goes through the rubber gaiter by the hinges when things stop working in a tailgate you will find broken wiring due to it flexing ,when you repair the wires don't just solder them together otherwise it will happen again due to the join being rigid ,instead extend the cable you will then have a flexible piece of wire where it bends.

check the wiring that goes through the rubber gaiter by the hinges when things stop working in a tailgate you will find broken wiring due to it flexing ,when you repair the wires don't just solder them together otherwise it will happen again due to the join being rigid ,instead extend the cable you will then have a flexible piece of wire where it bends.
ok, I'll try it, thanks :D

Have you accidentally unplugged them? Open up the inspection hatch on the inside of the boot, there will be two plugs one for the wiper motor and one for the number plate lights

using a meter check to see if you have voltage at the bulb holders and also check you have a good earth .
with a meter set to resistance go from an earth point on the striker plate to the bulb holder if you get an open reading then you have a bad earth either find and clean the earth or run another cable.

using a meter check to see if you have voltage at the bulb holders and also check you have a good earth .
with a meter set to resistance go from an earth point on the striker plate to the bulb holder if you get an open reading then you have a bad earth either find and clean the earth or run another cable.
ok, I'll try it but it's gonna be PITA because I'm an ''expert'' for electronics xD

Back