Rear Lights

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
a5_1_b.JPG

one problem though there german and if im right you would fail an mot or sumit because the reverse lights onthe wrong side???

i wont them hehehe !! cant u get some lexus lights from here and convert them into blk 1's ???

supose you could take them to bits and paint the chrome black...but those above are really nice

where they sell em?

i did a search on www.ebay.de for micra k12 and it came back with them and some other ones which look good. You'll also find the zenon headlights and angel eyes as well!!!

i never heard any thing about reverse lights being on the "correct side"

could ring an mot station and ask?

or try find the online mot rules, think they were posted not so long ago either here or mh.

:)

My old man says that the reversing light is not the problem, but the HI fog light would be...

And the 'Angel Eyes' (from what my S O translated) are inserts that can be put into headlight units to convert your originals to Angels, that is if you can get your headlights apart and sealed up again!!

Wish we got more of K12 accesories over here...

This is straight from the mot hand book...

Lights

All required lights are checked for:

operation
condition
security
Side lights and headlamps

are the correct type and colour
dip and aim.

Stop lights, indicators and hazard lights*

are the correct type and colour
do not interfere with each other in operation
driver's tell-tale works with respect to indicators, or there is an audible warning system.

Rear Fog lamps**

must be fitted to the centre or offside of the vehicle
tell-tale must work
must not be affected by other lamps and not be obscured
must be red.
Number plate lamps

All original lamps must be fitted and working.
Rear reflectors

There must be two reflectors fitted reasonably symmetrically, securely attached and not obscured.
* Must be fitted to all vehicles first used on or after 1st April 1986, but if fitted, must be tested.

** Must be fitted to all vehicles first used on or after 1st April 1980.

I hope this helps with your problem (I think its the fog light that's the problem)

Yorkie :wasntme:

Back