rear ibiza splitter!

i bought a rear ibiza splitter off ebay and now got told its actualy the front one!

it is the right width of the rear bumper but wer it curves round to the rear wheels is too long i got told that i can bolt it on witht he car jaked up and wheels off and just trim it to size????

wat r your opinions on doing this and wat can i do to make it fit????

chers jas.

Topic moved to the K11 section.

The splitter will make a (close) fit with just being bolted on to the front and rear bumper with the ends trimmed off. However depending on how much a perfectionist you are it can be smoothed into either bumper, but this has to be done correctly as bonded firbreglass with plastic can flex and crack after a short period.

Also Micra.jas can you answer my PM so I can get your membership pack off in the post.

thanks
Kev

Micra.jas, sorry to be the moaner of the pack but now you're a paid member have you looked in maybe the guides section, this particular splitter has been talked about more than anyother spillter and there is even a guide to help you.

Have a look round search splitter and you'll find tons of pics and info on it, good luck, gte some pics up when you're done too.

goldstar0011 said:
Micra.jas, sorry to be the moaner of the pack but now you're a paid member have you looked in maybe the guides section, this particular splitter has been talked about more than anyother spillter and there is even a guide to help you.

Have a look round search splitter and you'll find tons of pics and info on it, good luck, gte some pics up when you're done too.

agree

Back