Ready painted bumpers and doors.

Nans_Micra

Ex. Club Member
Hi, my car is covered in dents (previous driver's doing). The front and rear bumpers have been dented pretty badly, as well as the left-hand side door which has a massive crease along it. Does anybody know where I can get ready painted stock parts? I live in the middle of nowhere so access to a spraypainter's or bodyshop is impossible. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

get ya self on ebay thats what everyone does mate i got a new front bumper for 13 quid 2008/9 type :D fitted my 2004 reg micra :D hope this helps

I found a couple of rear bumpers on ebay, but the only problem is painting them. There isn't anywhere for miles that would paint them for me, how hard is to paint them myself? And with what? A billion bottles of touch-up paint?!

stay well away from rattle cans regardless:eek:!!!!!lmao i had a few mistakes with these:down: lol never again :D(Y)

if you dont know what you are doing dont do it !

with regards to rattle cans anyway lol

with women on the other hand do what you can :D

oh yeah also just wait for one your car colour

stay well away from rattle cans regardless:eek:!!!!!lmao i had a few mistakes with these:down: lol never again :D(Y)

if you dont know what you are doing dont do it !

with regards to rattle cans anyway lol

with women on the other hand do what you can :D

oh yeah also just wait for one your car colour

HAHA!

Seems like the only choice I have is to wait then. S'pose I'll have to make do for while...:down:

i have a k12 rear bumper in dark blue, you can have it for £25. I would suggest just getting all the parts then travelling a bit to get them sprayed, googled penllyn but can find a definite place, is it near dolgellau/bala area? must be a sprayshop up there somewhere

Back