Radio code

Hi can someone please let me know what the code for my stereo is.
Serial no. Is BP538769682205

Also other no is 7645387318
Thanks.

Hi guys, can you help me get my sterio Code . Serial numbers - BP 234632513504 # MM CD 7642546318
I have tried other codes and have failed and i keep getting the wait 1 hr message .Thanks

many thanks Dingle,i did put that code but when i press the Vol - or + or TA nothing happens ,so now how do i enter code?

You enter the code by using the 6 radio buttons that are numberd (but you only use the first 4 as theres only 4 digits in the code . So for the first number u choose button one and keep pressing it until number 2 is displayed. The next button (2) u press again until the next number u need to input is displayed. Do the same for the remaining two numbers of the code. Hope that helps

You enter the code by using the 6 radio buttons that are numberd (but you only use the first 4 as theres only 4 digits in the code . So for the first number u choose button one and keep pressing it until number 2 is displayed. The next button (2) u press again until the next number u need to input is displayed. Do the same for the remaining two numbers of the code. Hope that helps

Sorry forgot to mention to enter u have to press the up button on the circular button.(i think thats what unoriginally wanted)

Back