Quick Alloy check please!

Katie

Half Micra Half Primera
Just a quick check for peace of mind.... would alloys/tyres with the following dimensions be fine on my car. Its not lowered or anything like that so no real worry about rubbing or rolling arches and stuff right?

I know the PCD is right but its more the offset im wanting double checking before i go ahead

Tyre: 195 x 50 x 15
PCD: 4x100
Offset: 38mm

Cheers.

sorry thought your description said you had lowered it lols....there'll be fine in that case then.....sorry :)

The wheels i want are on a package deal and only come with the 50's but if im not lowered and should have a problem i shall just stick with them

I used to have 50s on mine lowered 35mm there was slight rubbing on the inner wings at full lock, and the back would rub over bumps with people in the back.

ah! everyones talking about lowered & rubbing..... my car isnt lowered, so will it rub or not?!

I have no intentions to lower it so i never have to take that in to account

Considering the small amount of rub i get, i cant see you having any problems with them if your cars not lowered.

danimicra8 has 195/50s and isnt lowered, i think, try asking her?

No 50s will be fine :) if its part of the deal thats cool, used to have 195/50 15s on s reg k11 front ones rubbed slightly on full lock thats it no rubbing from bottoming out etc.

Back