Proper name for a part

I have to change my front wishbones and as part of the that the bushes on the anti roll bar that attach to them, it looks easy enough but when looking for the part I am not sure of its proper name. What is the attached part known as please? Also a part number if you know it please. So I can order the right one, silly I know but I can’t find it as anti roll bar bush.

Attachments

• Img_6466.jpg
    Img_6466.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 233
Any ideas how you can torque the ball joint nut on the wishbone? There doesn’t look like there is enough room between it and the drive shaft to get a socket on. Just tighten it by hand? I see it has a split pin.

Any ideas how you can torque the ball joint nut on the wishbone? There doesn’t look like there is enough room between it and the drive shaft to get a socket on. Just tighten it by hand? I see it has a split pin.
Open ended or ring spanner till it's good and tight. Or you'll have to pop the shaft out of the hub to get to it

Cheers, I will do that. On the subject of drive shafts, if I undo it from the hub end and turn full lock it will come out? I need to change the outter gaiter also.

Back