Prefacelift CVT light intermittently comes on, but stays on during idle

Hi

My CVT light came on for the first time on my other prefacelift K11 today, it’s been running fine until now and only done 47k miles.

I thought it was maybe the cold morning and the oil hadn’t circulated, as the light came on then went out, when placing the foot on the accelerator pedal, it seems to go out. The light comes on when the car goes into idle, no noise, though you get the occasional jerk every now and then, but not when the light is on, so something occurring.

Also, I have noticed that the idle suddenly being held at 1,500rpm, when before perfectly ok, though in my ownership of 2 years I haven’t changed the oil, so wondering if a oil change might solve it?

Update, I done the CVT diagnostic test procedure. I'm getting long blink on 6, which is torque signal circuit, can anyone advice, where that is.

I noticed that when I put the box into D, the revs suddenly jump to 1500rpm.

The CVT light goes out when you pick up speed, but can kangaroo from a start.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Update, I done the CVT diagnostic test procedure. I'm getting long blink on 6, which is torque signal circuit, can anyone advice, where that is.

Have you managed to fix it ?

Can you give me update please how you fixed it? I have same thing thx 🙏

Have you managed to fix it ?

Can you give me update please how you fixed it? I have same thing thx 🙏

Back