Potential new car found - worth the price?

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
Spent most of the day looking around for a new SR/Super S and came across a very nice one, although it seems a little pricey at £1,895!

Here's the description:

1996 NISSAN Micra 1.3 SR Sport,
N reg. Red, 29331 miles, genuine miles, 1 owner, FNSH, s/roof, e/windows, alloys, spoiler, alarmed, fogs, colour coded, old MOTs, n/s/system, lovely little motor, £1,895 . ono.

How much do you think I could knock them down to?

Cheers
Lee
:)

Yes, for that milage i would say so. i brought my old SR with 19500 last april for 1900 and that was very cheap....

My superS cost £745 and has around 70k on it. Personally I think it's a lot to pay but give it a spin and see how it feels.

yeh i thought it was a lot, but it has a full nissan service history, 1 owner and the low mileage. think i'm gonna get in touch with them and take it for a little spin :)

that is cheap for the milage.

i must be looking in the wrong place, because when i look they r like that price with 70,000 miles. so u r getting a bargain by the sounds of it

danni said:
can i ask why u wana new k11? as urs looks really nice by the pics that have been in ur avatar!! :)

Just kind of lost heart with it, once i've got something sorted on it about 5 more problems pop up! I think its jinxed!

Back