Possible job at Nissan...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Well as part of my work placement year at Uni I have to do a year out. So far the only job that I have heard back from is the Nissan plant in Sunderland, although I did put a super extra effort into the application form there as I really fancied the job. :) I have got through to the second stage now which is an aptitude test at Newcastle University. Has anyone ever done one of these for Nissan before as I know a few of you work there or have done at some point?? After that if I am successful then I have to go for an interview there, and if that goes well, I get the job lol. :p Long way to go still but wish me luck, quite fancy doing something like that for a year. :)

I've done a few aptitude tests but not for Nissan.

Remember though, do NOT rush, they're intended to be impossible to finish.

What they do(or everytime I've done them), gave them to field experts, and then got the average time it took them to complete it, and reduced it by 10%

What this does is they can get how many answers you've got right, instead of for example 1 person getting 28/30 in 30 mins and one getting 30/30 in 40 mins

It's even for them all, nobody has finished. So don't worry if you don't finish it.

It's mostly logical stuff, and fairly simple if you think about it the right way, double check everything etc, you'll be fine, good luck

i work on the line and had to do aptitude tests when i applied for the job, they are nearly impossible to finish, i did 3 tests which were maths, english and engineering which were straight forward.

good luck anyways mate

Back