PistonHeads.com: Towns To Become 20mph Zones

yeah my hometown of elmsall is restricted to 20mph, i can see why it would be during the daytime because it gets pretty busy with people walkin across the road without looking and things

i think it would make better sense to restrict the speed to 20mph on busy days/market days things like that and after a certain time raise it back to 30mph

Them signs that tell you how fast you are going encourage some people to purposly see how fast they can set them off, as shown in attached picture

Attachments

• hi-score.jpg
    hi-score.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 174
yeah my hometown of elmsall is restricted to 20mph, i can see why it would be during the daytime because it gets pretty busy with people walkin across the road without looking and things

i think it would make better sense to restrict the speed to 20mph on busy days/market days things like that and after a certain time raise it back to 30mph

Why lower the limit though? You said so yourself, people don't look before crossing - so government / councils should look into educating people with the green cross code!

As above. A penalty green cross code where if you give a wrong answer you get a little tingle..........................................By tingle i mean nothing left of you but your shoes.

Back