PistonHeads.com: Motorists Face Fuel Price Misery

thing is they dont think about the nock on effect it has on the economy, the amount of businesses that are under strain from high fuel prices means people will be put out of work, leading to a recession

We're in for a rough ride these next 2 or 3 years is all i can say

this is absolutely ridiculous. The fuel tax in this country is daylight robbery! Agreed with Rob, the next few years will be pretty tough. Guess it will be trips to work everyday in the 900cc seicento :(

I blame the Army they're just driving around in there 10litre Hummers, 4.5 tonne trucks and mammoth tanks and who pays for their petrol. People want to move to Britain, hell I want to move out..... And as for the next few years we might be underwater, Labour.................Labout is the :devil:. Well that's my rant over, anybody up for a nice cup of yorkshire tea, lol.

Go to europe then try sneak your way back in.. Get caught, then get given a home & bills paid for etc! Job's a good un

tanks are 4 miles to the gallon. and the goverment aint to blame, there just following the policies, for which we voted, the left and right party join to the middle so there can please everyone. and everyone knows the goverment dont run this counrty, it the media companys and big companys, there affect your thinking to the ecomony vaule. what we need is a shake down, too start from fresh

Back