PistonHeads.com: Huge Rise in Cameras Revealed

Independent research has shown there are 1,745 fewer deaths and serious injuries at camera sites each year.

that is a clear and total LIE.
the road safety partnership has stated numerous times that speed cameras DO NOT SAVE LIVES. they actualy cause accidents by causing heavy braking spots. and only 7% of fatalities on the roads are casued by excesive speed. 55% of fatal road accidents are due to driving without due care and attention and involve a motorcycle somewhere.

how can the government get away with telling 100% 24 carrat pure Gold Lies time and time and time again.

i think the current industrial strike is a sign to everyone to say enough is enough. now is the time to stand up and say NO! to Gordon "hitler" Brown. unelected scotish bum.

bring on the Liberal democrats!

I think we should emulate the dutch... a national campaign of burning speed cameras to the ground! :)
Or maybe its possible to go through one so fast it blows up heheh.

i hate them...i drive to the limit...i see people zoom past me...then struggle to slow down for the cameras...they dont stop speeding at all

I know of someone who I am told its there specific job in the area in which they work to identify the cameras that make the most and least and move them round accordingly to make as much as they can....

Back