Pink cars?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi everyone,

i am trying to shift a k11 Slx,

the paint is a bit faded (its AJ4 red) and there are some car park dents.

now i have seen that convertible micra on ebay going for over 2k and it is not as good as my one which was on ebay twice for £1000 and no one bid on it. the only difference i can think of is either the location or the colour.

so i am thinking of spraying the car pink, i think it will sell alot better.

what does everyone think?

no lol..i reckon 8/10 people would rather buy a red car over pink. :)

yea i know most people would want a red car, but those who want pink ones seem to have alot of money and are willing to waste it just on the colour.

i am thinking of all the barbie girls, and play boy bunnies, that go to daddy and ask for the cute car cos its pink. i mean look at that March on ebay, its got like 42 bids, my one had none... and mine had a new roof which that one will need.

there is also a pink si on ebay too, whats the mileage on the Slx?

i think its 93 ish

thing is this car is mint, no rust on the sills or cross member or brake hoses etc, it is better than some of my other cars lol, and its gonna have a full mot and tax on it, and its got all the extras like central locking and electric windows and electically adjustable headlights etc it is a beast, but i cant afford it so its gotta go, and i gotta get enough money to cover it, so i was thinking on how to boost its value, i thought pink might do it lol

id say your rite nex, lots of girls i know only want a car if its pink... sad i know, me personaly i wouldnt drive a pink car but the woman love it!

i would drive a pink car wouldnt bother me imagine all the ladys asking about ya car and stuff and all the attention arriving at a car meet or a car show and getting out and you being a lad driving it insted of a woman

and then i can say well at least i own my car not like the bank that owns yours unless he is properly loaded then im fudged

lol true and true lol anyways though id say pink cars do apeal alot more to daddys girls, my woman wont drive anything unless its gonna be pink :S

I love PINK cars! :girly: I'm on my 3rd one! I'm the nutter who bought the pink March Cabrio off Ebay. Been after a Cabrio for ages and finding a pink one was a bonus!!

These are my 3

Hope you like!!

Back