Pics of my car

B

benmicrasr

Ive uploaded pictures of my car onto modded micras but im unable to put them on. Can some one put them in this thread for me.

My username is benmicrasr

Cheers ben

Ok - here you go man :)

exif.php

exif.php

Titch :kungfu:

looks good, have ya done anything to the back of the car? front bumper looks good.

have you got skirts on the car? is kinda hard to tel from the pic!

Yeah got postert side skirts on and the impul back bumper. The wheels are mille miglia 15" alloys. Got raceworks old exhausts which is 2" full through stainless steel and i think its 4" carbon fibre tailpipe. Also got an k&n on and its de-catted and lowered 35mm all round. Got black side repeaters on it and tints all round. Getting the boot smoothed on friday and putting green neons underneath then i think thats it for the car.
Do you guys like the car?Cheers Titch for posting my pics up dude

What do people think about my grill?Should i leave it as it is or mesh it out?Im not sure what to do?

Cheers, im in 2 minds to get it done, think it looks nice all black at the minute but when i see pics of micra's with it meshed out i like them!

benmicrasr said:
Will more than likely dp that,cheers,what do other people think?

if you go to the mids meet i have a modded gril with mesh,,not open mouth but the centre peice that goes across have taken out,,it wil need painting cos its grey atm,i could bring it with me if you want to buy 15quid

Yeah im gonna go the mids meet, is it 3pm?Yeah bring your grill along so i can have a look, cheers Ben

Getting my boot smoothed out on Thursday so should be lucking good for the midlands meet, hopefully father xmas gets me some green neons then i think thats it for the SR!!

it looks sweet as mate hope mine can look something as good as that one day:unclesam:

Buy my bumpers and it will be on its way to looking sweet!!!Got a backbox aswell if you want a sports performance exhaust!

got any pics of the exaust and prob will buy the bumpers but i gotta sell my motorbike first so when i got that money ill start modding

Back