Pet Names

Kirton

Renault Sport
I have just read Sottish-sr's thread about people talking to their cars, which made me think, do you have a name for your car? lol! I have for mine.

chrissy said:
mines is called the aston micra nice pet name the guys from college gave it

Silly silly boy, don't be embarressed to give it its full title the Aston Micra V13 Super Turbo Charged Bee,lol.

Mines is called Yoji.

scottish-sr said:
Silly silly boy, don't be embarressed to give it its full title the Aston Micra V13 Super Turbo Charged Bee,lol.

Mines is called Yoji.
It's second name Biomehanika by any chance? lol

Kirton said:
It's second name Biomehanika by any chance? lol

No, just Yoji, but it is named after him as I seen the coincedences. They are both small, Japanese and are red, well his hair is anyway :D

Mines called the little chef, last three numbers in the reg are cef, so it got called seth and from that went to chef.

my mate calls mine Rita,cos wen i first bought it we went to alton towers to check out the RITA ride and compared to his 1.2 clio its just as fast :D

but i dont have name for it..

I call mine Melba-Toast, If anyone can name what film that is from (its a car in the film) il get them a pack of Haribo.

People at work cal it The Red Bullet of Love.

i no this seems sab but i had planed to call my car kate but when i sore her i hell i love and love sed to me her name is ella i even call here this now!!! dont thret cos im a worry'd myself..

i never have called my cars names
but all my mates called my old k11 mushroom
but the problem is ive got rid of the car but the name has stuck lol

Mulbers said:
I call mine Melba-Toast, If anyone can name what film that is from (its a car in the film) il get them a pack of Haribo.

People at work cal it The Red Bullet of Love.
"dazed + confused" + i LOVE Haribo!!!! :grinning:

Back