Personalised Registrations - EPIC FAIL

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
For all those who have considered splashing out on a personalised plate.......and to those parents who choose names for their children without any thought what so ever, therefore resulting in endless years of taunts and nicknames, behold the below numberplate seen today on my way home....

Attachments

• IMG_0900.JPG
    IMG_0900.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 323
Maybe it's an elite squad of Gays called the GAY 5 all have special powers and are trained in 6 different types of martial arts. where as james bond gets distracted with the ladies these fearless men won't let anything get in their way. unless your drapes clash with your wallpaper. :blush:

We have a award winning hairdresser in town and his boyfriend drives a car with a registration plate reading "COCK".......No joke....if i see it i will take a pic.

Maybe it's an elite squad of Gays called the GAY 5 all have special powers and are trained in 6 different types of martial arts. where as james bond gets distracted with the ladies these fearless men won't let anything get in their way. unless your drapes clash with your wallpaper. :blush:

GAY 5??? :laugh:

vogue_evolution.jpg

I think theres a fezzer with Yippy (but can't remember how its done) lurking around col car park, so i will try find that :).

Funny plates though!

Back