Party piece. . .maybe

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Here's something I was shown today when I should have been learning to be a apprentice plumber in college. . .

Hard to explain but bare with me.......its good

Ryt get one of your heaviest mates to sit in a chair in the middle of a room,
4 people are needed to put their hands together, interlocking all fingers except index,which should be left sticking out so the 4 of you look like charlies angels.

two people on each side of the mate sitting down. . .then one person each side puts their hands(still in the gun shape) under the back of the mates knee

the other two puts their hands under the mates arms. . .count to 3 and try and lift the person. . .not gonna happen.

now the mate remains in the seat and 1 of the 4 other places his/her hand over the mates head(about an 2inches away)and the 4 others follow placing their hands above the next persons hand until there are 8 hands directly over the mates head(maintaining the 2 inch gap between each persons hand)

Hold your hands there for about a minute or two then try lift the person again in the same way. . .

something to do with residual impulse signals left in the end of your nerves.

basically it doubles the strength of the signal going to your muscles so they are more powerful (you never really use the full potental of your muscles)

the impulse signal builds up by forcing your mucles to stay in the same state for a while

NeX said:
something to do with residual impulse signals left in the end of your nerves.

basically it doubles the strength of the signal going to your muscles so they are more powerful (you never really use the full potental of your muscles)

the impulse signal builds up by forcing your mucles to stay in the same state for a while

There's always one that's got to destroy the magic, I suppose you're going to tell us there's no Santa next. :suspect:

sonic said:
There's always one that's got to destroy the magic, I suppose you're going to tell us there's no Santa next. :suspect:

na he's real :)
Invader Zim said:
bow down to the power of santa or be crushed by his jolly boots of doom!

Back