Parts needed for '00 Facelift repair

Tom Messy

Ex. Club Member
Now that we need to repair the front end of my Mum's Micra, I've got a list of parts (standard) that we need. The list may well grow as we find more stuff.

So far:

Bonnet
Front Bumper
Headlights x2
Light clusters x2
Radiator
Rad Fan body
Manifold heat cover
Grill
Headlight support panels x2
Bumper supports x2
Grill/Radiator support panel
Grill bar
Various brackets for wiring/horns/etc etc etc

So if anyone's got a Micra for breaking they have bits from, or could even just give a rough price for the parts second hand would be great.

Thanks,

Tom

tom

the yards in brum would charge £300 to £400 for those parts, are you sure the chassis legs dont need jigging ?

OK, cheers Frank. Not sure yet. The plan is to get a list/price of the parts we need second hand, then a bodyshop guy we know will give us a quote for fixing. If the insurance company goes for it we'll get it repaired, but if not they should give us £1500 for it.

Will know about the chassis when Roger the bodywork guy looks at it.

Tom

tom

i would expect to see a kink on the o/s chassis (near the alternator), and the n/s one pulled inwards.
(but i am purely guessing :) )
personally, i would take the money

I think we are going to take the money. Just needed the rough price for parts to get an estimate from the body shop to give the insurers something to go on.

Just spoken to my dad and apparently the chassis is in good shape.

Tom

Now that we need to repair the front end of my Mum's Micra, I've got a list of parts (standard) that we need. The list may well grow as we find more stuff.

So far:

Bonnet
Front Bumper
Headlights x2
Light clusters x2
Radiator
Rad Fan body
Manifold heat cover
Grill
Bumper supports x2
Grill bar

So if anyone's got a Micra for breaking they have bits from, or could even just give a rough price for the parts second hand would be great.

Thanks,

Tom

Front Bumper
Headlights x2
Light clusters x2 ( wing indicators? )
Radiator
Rad Fan body
Manifold heat cover ( dont need )
Grill
Grill bar

ive got all of the above..

Basically what you need minus the bonnet.. all in silver and decent condition.

make me an offer pal..

Back