Parts for conversion are in!

Titch

Micra K11ng
Well, had a chat with George today and the car goes away on Monday to get the CG13DE put in!!!
Really can't wait. Should have it back by thursday, along with a few other surprises.

Got some of the stuff today!!

24-Parts%201.jpg

Ignore the wet nose in there btw!

Titch :)
:kungfu:

the dog's like "well you've done it again, you've bought something that i can't eat!"

NeX said:
the dog's like "well you've done it again, you've bought something that i can't eat!"

ha ha! Nice one mate.

1.3 with 1.6 ecu & throttle Body
P10 Primera Gearbox
Janspeed Manifold
200mm Clutch
Short-shifter

:)

2.l0 box? :S:S

it pulls 100 in 3rd so its very long geard... interesting to see the results, look forward to it :)

yeah but it would mean being able to hit 60 in second to.

looking forward to the results aswell as thought about the ga16 box (if its the ga16 box your using) on mine a while back

Yus - 60 in second and almost 100 in third i belive to. With thte clutch it will take a bit of beating to.

five days now peeps...

Dr Zoidberg said:
yeah but it would mean being able to hit 60 in second to.

]

i can do that on my ma10 and ma12 :) already. not a massive feat if you know how to use your gears etc

and yes ahave plenty of people to prove this. including Dan and G etc

Well its gone!

Left the car with George today. Hopefully will pock it up at the end of the week!
Will keep you all informed. :)

Nice to see another conversion coming along nicely :cool:

Must get my CG13 lump in one of these days... ;)

Spoke to George last night and my engine is waiting for the 1.3 to drop in! Going through on Friday and hopefullly all will be done.
Will keep you updated. :)

Titch :kungfu:

Spoke to George last night and my engine is waiting for the 1.3 to drop in! Going through on Friday and hopefullly all will be done.
Will keep you updated. :)

Titch :kungfu:

Well it's done!

Spoken o George,and just about to leave to go get it now. Still have to put the Janspeed on, also the throttle body, but apart from that it should be running in a few hours. :) :) :) :)

Titch :kungfu: :) :) :)

Attachments

• Anna Paquin - X Men 2 wallpaper 2.jpg
    Anna Paquin - X Men 2 wallpaper 2.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 226
Well i'm back home, which is the end to a **** day unfortunally.

Went round to georges and found out that the speed sensor for the gearbox was bust. Then we went to get the 1.6 tb and ECU, but guess what, we could only find primeras that were carbed, which was useless.

So also need a mainfold gasket, and when we went to get that, there was none.

:( :( :(

Looks like its going to be sunday now, and only going to be running on a 1ltr tb. :(

We managed to get one mate, but i'm really needing a 1.6 tb and non nats ecu.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 216
i'm not parting with mine at the moment.
you dont seem to be in a bad situation though. the 1.0 tb is the same as the 1.3 so the engine will be running fine.

Beachboy said:
i'm not parting with mine at the moment.
you dont seem to be in a bad situation though. the 1.0 tb is the same as the 1.3 so the engine will be running fine.

Thought that they were diffrent. According to george, the 1ltr one is slightly smaller.

1.0 ecu will work fine with the 1.3 engine. infact it may even run better as it runs slightly more rich than the 1.3 ecu.

Back