Panhard Rod Whiteline

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
hey all...

adjustable padhard rods are available.....$130.00 including GST....willhave a new price list soon...some stuff has gone up slightly,some has come down...

nick...

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Hey Nick, is there any chance we can have an update on this? I was under the impression that payment would have been arranged and they would have been posted out to us by now...

As long as dates don't get changed, I am on deployment in Qatar for work as of October 28 and it would be good to atleast know an updated ETA before I fly out this Tuesday.

Cheers,

Tom

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
sportsclassic WROTE:

"nsm WROTE:<BR><BR>"hey all....<BR><BR><BR>panhard rods are now available....2 are spoken for....4 left...<BR><BR>nick..."</DIV><BR><BR>Hey Nick, on the whiteline rods, make sure the crush tube goes flush to the bush, the one i got off whiteline didn't, it causes the nut to come loose.

17mm is the crush tube size for the drivers side mount.
Mine was wrong and whiteline sent one out no charge.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Nick, you're a champ!

The panhard rod arrived this afternoon nice and safe. Thanks for the regular updates etc as well, I fully recommend you to others looking to get parts.

Just need a free weekend now to fit it and whiteknights old springs etc.

Tom

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"yeh whiteline don't call it an anti lift kit.. sportsclassic is right i think. castor some****

Castor/traction kit I thought it was, but sportsclassic is probably pulling that right from the catalog - you've got the part number there so it's no issue.

---dens

Back