oxygen censor

CMF_Wilzy

» CMF Member
yes you can mate...thats what i am trying to do at the moment but cant quite get to it with the heat shiled still atached...
i dont know about your micra but mine is very hard to get off...you will need the right tool.... make sure you unplug the wiring aswell

smidge

» CMF Member
a big ass socket over the top of it will help you get it out, heat shield doesn't need to come off

not sure about cleaning them either, if you plan to keep the car just bite the bullet and get a new one, at least you know its done and working proper

CMF_shalon

» CMF Member
smidge WROTE:

"a big ass socket over the top of it will help you get it out, heat shield doesn't need to come off

not sure about cleaning them either, if you plan to keep the car just bite the bullet and get a new one, at least you know its done and working proper

wonderful, i live in the Caribbean so i dont really know where i can buy one, can anyone help

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
They can not be cleaned and cleaning will do more harm to it than good. If your car is using to much fuel then you have no other choice than to replace it. I could sell you one and post it to you but im not sure on postage time.

CMF_shalon

» CMF Member
Micra_King WROTE:

"They can not be cleaned and cleaning will do more harm to it than good. If your car is using to much fuel then you have no other choice than to replace it. I could sell you one and post it to you but im not sure on postage time.

really they cant be cleaned grrrrr... how much will it cost in US dollars mate, one more they do you know the pressurized arm the helps the back door to stay suspended in the air once its open? i need 2 of that can you help

CMF_danno88

» CMF Member
shalon WROTE:

"Micra_King WROTE:<BR><BR>"They can not be cleaned and cleaning will do more harm to it than good. If your car is using to much fuel then you have no other choice than to replace it. I could sell you one and post it to you but im not sure on postage time. "</DIV><BR><BR>really they cant be cleaned grrrrr... how much will it cost in US dollars mate, one more they do you know the pressurized arm the helps the back door to stay suspended in the air once its open? i need 2 of that can you help

they are called gas struts, and im sure it will be cheaper and easier for u to source them locally

Back