Online source of badges

G

garethpj

Some thieving little **** has nicked the Nissan badge from the tailgate of my car. grr Does anybody know where I could order one online? Getting to the dealers is a bit of a pain at the moment due to work commitments.

Just had a quick trawl on ebay and the ones I saw looked like the small ones off a K11.

They stole a nissan badge lol, must have been another nissan driver that had their badge fall off, cos i can't see chavs stealing nissan badges, bmw merc yeah but not nissan.

This is one:
front
rear

You never know, they might be yours!

masterbiker said:
They stole a nissan badge lol, must have been another nissan driver that had their badge fall off, cos i can't see chavs stealing nissan badges, bmw merc yeah but not nissan.

I've had all sorts of badges nicked over the years: Renault, Fiat, you name it. As long as they are big and shiny somebody will nick them...

Stranger and stranger. The K11 a few doors down had it's badge nicked the other day too. This time it was the one off the front and the same MO, hamfisted job with a screw driver that probably damaged the badge as well as the paint work. Had a look up and down the street and nothing else seems to be missing.

The only people who pass along this road are people off the council dump, errr sorrry, estate at the end. Must keep a look out for some ned driving a Nissan with a tiny K11 badge on the front and a big K12 one on the back. Hmm, there is a bloke up there with an NX100.

Back