NW Meetage

Layla

Deactivated Account
calling all my favourite ladies and jellyspoons. so gary and gemma. and gary is banned. but anyway

BBQ at Paddy's on the 26th of August, just before i go back to uni so i dont have to wait til like the 13th of never before i see everyone again.

£3 pp for food please, any suggestions for fav food or veggie options etc please put next to your name when you sign up.

no overnighters though, me james and gemma have already claimed the spare beds.

should be a good one :D cant wait already..il be leaving the hat at home and i wont be piggin out this time as diet starts again tomorrow so il just have salad and other non fattening wot nots haha! il bring a bottle of corkys manda lol :D

Alienfish360 said:
lies I tell you liesssssssssssssssss haha

haha no seriously i think iv put on half a stone with these scottish meets in pizza hut and lovely women making lots of food :D lol

right people the date will have to change im afraid, looking to be the 1st of sept (friday) or the 2nd (saturday)

will update u tonight

depends.....if it falls on the 2nd thats when my parents are home from holiday then no, if it falls on the 1st then maybe yea

if you do kip over dont be sick !

Not met any of you before, should be available. I'm off that weekend (1st, 2nd Sept)

this defo on the 26th? if so, can i bring a blow up bed like paul and sleep anywhere wheres theres room for it? kitchen floor, garage, shed(if it doesnt leak) i can get my head down anywhere pleaseeee x x x x

im afraid not dude :( has to the 26th !

really sorry paul :(

Dave - yes but you can have the bucket outside....only joking im sure there is a big rock in the garden

paddymarsden said:
i do have a pond if you prefair? im sure thats comfortable, got a built in fountain/shower

if its anything like my pond it will be slimey... so il pass. but cheers for the offer. can i pinch some of your fish?

if you like slimey fish then yea but u have to pick them up with ur teeth just so we can then push u in the pond head first hehe joke....you taking the rock then ?

right me and shadi wont be able to go - i'm so annoyed at all this. I've already told a mate i'd go to a house warming party on the 26th.

god dam it - it's not going good for NW meets :( :( :(

Dude - that was the whole point of me asking to have it moved - can't you do sunday or friday??

Hang on - the 28th is a bank holiday - have it on sunday night that way people can stay in ;)

well the reason i cant have it on the weekend after is coz amanda cant come down and im holding this so she can see ppl before she goes back to uni :p you see.

the sat is best for me coz im going to be busy on monday... and busy on sun night..

sorry man looks like you'll have to miss this one :'( ill hold one soon especially for you :D:D:D with banners !

Back