Norwich: Final Cruise

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Some may recall hearing about/attending cruises in Norwich a couple of years back,legally organised and arranged by the local Police,Council and Fire Dept along with a group of keen Car Enthusiasts.In conjunction with Hellesdon Cruiserz

I got speaking the one of the organisers and thought i'd be a great idea to have one final cruise. But to do that,we need to get MAXIMUM interest before any further planning goes ahead.

The Cruise will be at a Park & Ride in Norwich,and will be hosted on a Sunday Evening. We've got alot of things planned for this cruise including BDC Drift Cars (Stationary of course),Audio Trade Stands (which Audio company is still un-confirmed),Local Trade Stands from local Performance,Styling and Paint companies based in the area.Subject to change due to available dates,providing the date is suitable for those companies

A Small fee will be charged on the gate for entry,all earnings and proceedings will be donated to the East Anglian Air Ambulance Charity.

Please reply to this topic if you and the club are interested in helping support this Cruise.All Help will be greatly appreciated.

Below this message i've attached a few photos from previous Cruises:

Many Thanks

Chris

Hellesdon Cruiserz Co-Founder

group-shot-2.jpg

group-shot-1.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Back