North-East valet wanted.

rj007

Ex. Club Member
Anyone know of a good valet company in the north east? i'm selling my car and want the interior to look in the best condition(not that its in a bad one!) i also want to get my air con topped up before i sell if anyone can help with this aswell. Thanks.

couldnt say mate, just go dwn halfrauds buy dash wipes etc n give it a belta clean yaself, i do, cant tell doffrence lol :D

come to me n al do it. Ave got all the gear n just slip me some moular on the side. A wouldnt waste me money going to reg vardy etc.. As for your air con im not sure, i need mine done on me focus too

Location,location,location

Thanks for your reply. Could you do the whole of the car interior including dash,seats,doorpads etc? (its not really all that dirty i just want it looking its best) how much would you charge? how long would it take you? where are you at?

wat i meant is i have all the stuff i.e dash wipe, fabric cleaner, tyre black and the like and ultimatly i have a hoover which is always a god thing. I have a steamer thing too but generally find the fabric cleaner does the job. Im in Newcastle like and by the time you travel it would just be as cheap to get it done properly but if you still want to add me on msn and we can talk

Thanks for the offer anyway. I'll keep looking but if i have no luck i might get back in touch.o_O

E L S Car Valeting?
1, Redroofs, Village Lane, Washington. 0191 416 7554 £20-30 for a full service.

or if you want something closer try

Ace Service Valeting (Durham), 07968 159407 or 0191 520 2222

Thanks for the link but i was actually after a number that someone had used before and was happy with the work carried out. I'll give them a ring anyway as no-one has recommended anyone yet. Thanks.

Thanks for your help but i have now found someone to top up my air-con and also someone to valet the interior. Should look like new when done. Be sad to see it go when it does( had it since new 5 years ago). :down:

ive been to aj valeting on the team valley industrial estate he did the whole car and steam cleaned the engine but it cost £40

Would you give me the phone number please as i haven't had the valet done yet. Getting a company to come to work on saturday morning to top-up the air-con. £45.

Back