Nissan service records

Hello all

I'm a newbie here as a matter of fact I don't even own a Micra. Hopefully I will own one soon though. I intend to buy a second-hand Nissan Micra k14. I phoned up the owner and and she told me me that all the service records are online, there is no service book. I went to see another micra today at an independent dealer and he told me that all service records are online as well. Is that true? How do I check the car's service records?

Hey there,
I'm not 100% sure how this works in the U.K (assuming ur from there.) but I will just write down my experience, maybe it's useful.

When I bought my Nissan Micra (in Belgium) I could double check the car pass & chassis number.
I was able to see how much miles it had & at what timestamp. (for example: 1.000 miles on the first of January.)
In this case you could see how many times the car had a checkup & if the previous owner even did the yearly checkups.

With the Chassis Number I could see if the car had an accident, was ever or is stolen & how many previous owners it had. (can't remember if this was on the car pass too.)

In my case: car pass & chassis number were almost empty, since I bought a show model. Had 1.000 miles on it & 0 previous owner(s).

I'd suggest you to find a website in ur country that can show you the car pass or chassis number reports.
Normally the owner / dealer should give you all information (numbers), that way you can google the records.

Let me know if this helped you or not.

All on-line. If you email Nissan Customer services they will give you Mileage and Date serviced. You will have to give proof of ownership.

Back