NISSAN Micra Radio Code Please!

Hi,

Can someone please help me with my Nissan Micra radio code please.
I can’t get the radio out to see on the back of it but I’ve entered the code incorrectly and these details came up on my radio screen -

Serial number - 8882995
Device number - 7612830091

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Kristy

Hi,

Can someone please help me with my Nissan Micra radio code please.
I can’t get the radio out to see on the back of it but I’ve entered the code incorrectly and these details came up on my radio screen -

Serial number - 8882995
Device number - 7612830091

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Kristy
Hi, this kind of radio can't be unlocked for free online. You can call or visit your local Nissan dealership or either use an online solution such as https://freeradiocodes.co.uk/nissan-micra-radio-code

Hello,

The battery in my 2007 Nissan Micra recently died. The radio asks me for a code that I don't have. I have removed the radio to get the serial number:

Clarion Co., Ltd Hungary.

No. PP3000MB 0000847

It would be great if someone could send me the code for this!

Thank you very much in advance.
Ramon.

Hello,

The battery in my 2007 Nissan Micra recently died. The radio asks me for a code that I don't have. I have removed the radio to get the serial number:

Clarion Co., Ltd Hungary.

No. PP3000MB 0000847

It would be great if someone could send me the code for this!

Thank you very much in advance.
Ramon.
Sorry mate but's not possible to get this code for free. You can visit a Nissan dealership or try with some online solution (google it).

Thank you very much!!! I can’t belive after nearly 1 month of trying to get the code you help me to sorted out!!!! Thanks a mill. I am over the moon

Hi again. The previous radio stopped working now I have a second hand one but without code. Could you please help me with the code for this one BP334947267081? With regards

Hello can anyone help? My dad just bought a car and the radio is locked, I’ve tried a few codes but no luck so far. Any ideas ?

Nissan Micra 2013

MDHFBUK13U0505330

Thanks!

Hi again. The previous radio stopped working now I have a second hand one but without code. Could you please help me with the code for this one BP334947267081? With regards

Hello all. I feel bad this being my first ever post here, but I'm kind of at the end of my tether. My Nissan Micra has cost me 3k these past 2 months. Made a final payment on it of £2,500 and on top of that, had to take it to the garage to fix an issue twice, which they've failed to do on both occasions, which almost cost me £600. On top of that, my radio has been locked out and requiring a code. I've tried a few codes that were written down in the manual and on a sticker on the inside of the glove compartment, but none of them worked. So I'm pretty miserable right now lol. If anyone could help me get it unlocked, I'll be very appreciative.

CAR DETAILS REDACTED - Issue solved for free - luckily I knew a car enthusiast who got me the code. Garages and these paid services are ripping motorists off.

Thanks in advance. I think this is my last shot.

Last edited:
Hello all. I feel bad this being my first ever post here, but I'm kind of at the end of my tether. My Nissan Micra has cost me 3k these past 2 months. Made a final payment on it of £2,500 and on top of that, had to take it to the garage to fix an issue twice, which they've failed to do on both occasions, which almost cost me £600. On top of that, my radio has been locked out and requiring a code. I've tried a few codes that were written down in the manual and on a sticker on the inside of the glove compartment, but none of them worked. So I'm pretty miserable right now lol. If anyone could help me get it unlocked, I'll be very appreciative.

My car is a Nissan Micra Acenta CVT, 2016 plate.

Radio Serial#: DWSBN01686
Part#: 281853HN4C
Prod Date#: 15 11 12

Thanks in advance. I think this is my last shot.
Hello,
For your radio you have to see the NISSAN dealer it's free.

Hello,
For your radio you have to see the NISSAN dealer it's free.

Hi Roan! Thank you for the reply :) When I called my Nissan dealer, they said I'd need to bring the car in and would charge half an hour labour at £86.00 :confused: Is there some sort of tactic for me to use when I request a code from them? I feel like everyone is just taking me for a fool and trying to screw me over lately.

Hi Roan! Thank you for the reply :) When I called my Nissan dealer, they said I'd need to bring the car in and would charge half an hour labour at £86.00 :confused: Is there some sort of tactic for me to use when I request a code from them? I feel like everyone is just taking me for a fool and trying to screw me over lately.
Hi,

It is true that some garages mistake people for banks.
But sorry these codes are paid to try on ebay

Hi,

It is true that some garages mistake people for banks.
But sorry these codes are paid to try on ebay
Thanks for that. Is there a particular seller on eBay for this who is reliable? I just don't want to get ripped off. Thank you for your continued support. I appreciate it.

Hiii :) i need some Help 🙏 my battery from my micra ran off and now its asking for rádio Conde, can anyone help me Please?
HY65N00901
28185 3HNHC

Last edited:
Hey, a code for my radio would be much appreciated!

S/n: 2327003
Device number: 7612830023
Date: 09.10.30

Thanks!
Hello there,

There are only paid solutions for online code for this model. For free one I suggest you calling Nissan or visiting one of their dealerships.

Back